Buy 'Streah' Online


Streah Independent Bottling strives to bring select single cask bottlings to market, in limited quantities, for all whisky enthusiasts and collectors.


The first bottling will be a rare single cask Port Charlotte, an independent bottling of one of the most talked-about new whiskies of recent times.

Port Charlotte is made on Islay at Bruichladdich by the legendary Jim McEwan and is one of the most heavily peated whiskies on the island. First distilled in 2001, this is a malt that has been long-awaited by Islay-philes.

£80.00 (+ £10 p&p - UK)

2 comments:

Steven Alexander said...

Hi Ben, Love the website! Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your venture. All the best Steven A. PS. Definitely want a bottle for myself but will order at end the of month when I get back from my hols.

tomislav said...

Hi Ben, I am not a kind of person that tends to leave written words around the net. I will make an exception here. Recently I paid a visit to Islay and was touring with the friend around the bars there trying to find some bottles of interest /rare, forgotten, dusty.../, and had luck to come across your Port Charlotte at Port Askaig Hotel bar. Luckily I noticed one hidden on the shelf. And the rest is the history. I bought the very same opened bottle! Thank you for introducing this JEWEL!